Laura's Progress List

  • Monday, October 8, 2007

I love reading prize-winning authors, and am already on a quest to read all the Booker and Pulitzer prize winners. So why not add one more? I also enjoy "reading across borders" (books by authors from outside the US), and a number of the Nobel winners represent countries I haven't "read" yet.

In fact, I've read pathetically few of the Nobel authors. I've included links to reviews where I have them. I'll post further reviews as I read more authors.

2007 - Doris Lessing
  • Love, Again

2003 - J. M. Coetzee

  • Elizabeth Costello (but I didn't finish it! Is that cheating?)
1993 - Toni Morrison

  • Song of Solomon
  • Beloved
  • Paradise
  • Love
1982 - Gabriel García Márquez

  • One Hundred Years of Solitude - completed 4/6/2007 (review)
1962 - John Steinbeck

  • Grapes of Wrath - completed 1/17/2007 (review)
  • East of Eden - completed 10/6/2007 (review)

1 comment

test said...

Laura, that's way better than me.




© Read the NobelsMaira Gall