Welcome to Read the Nobels!This blog is dedicated to reviews about the individual books penned by Laureates of the Nobel Prize in Literature.
Started in 2007 by the book blogger behind Guiltless Reading, this blog is a voluntary, collaborative effort that aims to bring attention to Nobel Prize Laureates and their body of work. This blog proudly follows in the tradition of other literature blogs (or litblogs) - such as the The Complete Booker, the Pulitzer Project, and the Orange Prize Project, among others - that focus on significant or international literary awards
The Nobel ReadersThe following are contributors of this blog. This is a full listing from over the years and the nature of a perpetual challenge has people coming and going.
- Alessandra at Out of the Blue (blog defunct)
- Aloi at Guiltless Reading
- Athena at Aquatique
- Bethany at B&B Ex Libris (blog defunct)
- CaroG at A Girl That Likes Books
- Edith La Graziana at Edith's Miscellany & Lagraziana's Kallopeion
- Gillian Valladares Castellino at Healing Scribbles
- Laura at Musings (blog defunct)
- Lisa Hill at ANZ LitLovers
- Michelle at True Book Addict
- Marianne at Let's Read
- Natalie T. at Slouching Towards Senescence
- Rebecca Reid at Rebecca Reads
- Gilion Dumas at Rose City Reader
- Small Talk
- Sharon at Ex Libris (blog defunct)
- Tina Rathore
- Trevor at The Mookse and Gripes
- Tuesday at Tuesday in Silhouette (blog inactive)
- Wendy at Caribou's Mom
You can contribute too! Find out about joining here.