Rebecca's Progress

I like challenges that don’t have a time limit. I’m eager to participate in this.

Who I’ve read
  • Toni Morrison (1993)
  • Gabriel Garcia Marquez (1982)
  • John Steinbeck (1962)
  • Ernest Heminway (1954)
  • William Faulkner (1949)
  • T.S. Eliot (1948)
  • Eugene O’Neil (1934)
Who I plan to read next (in no particular order and subject to change depending on what books I see at the library)
  • Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
  • The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
  • The Good Earth by Pearl Buck
  • Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
  • Lord of the Flies by Golding
  • Life and Times of Michael K by Coetzee (because this was on display yesterday when I went to the library)
I don't finish a book if I can't stand it in the first 50-100 pages. I hope I do not have that problem with these authors, but I guess we'll see!

Visit me at Rebecca Reads.

No comments




© Read the NobelsMaira Gall