Rebecca's 2008 Progress

I've read five Nobel Prize authors, six books in 2008. I've posted a few here, but I've neglected to post the others on this site. Here are links to all of them if you're interested.
  • East of Eden by Steinbeck (I read this in March, before I began book blogging. Technically, I guess that doesn't count because it was before I "joined" Read the Nobels.)
  • Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling (on Read the Nobels)
  • Life and Times of Michael K (on Read the Nobels)
  • Speeches of Winston Churchill (on Read the Nobels)
  • The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book by Kipling (on Rebecca Reads)
  • The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway (on Rebecca Reads)
I don't think I'll be reading any more this year, but I have a number of them up in my reading line up for next year.

No comments




© Read the NobelsMaira Gall