Read the Nobels
A perpetual challenge: to read books by Nobel Prize-winning authors
Popular
A Beneficiary by Nadine Gordimer
Caches of old papers are like graves; you shouldn't open them. - From A Beneficiary by Nadine Gordimer I am a bit embarrassed that ...
Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
(German Title: Siddhartha) - 1922 Reviewed by Marianne from " Let's Read " This is by far my most favourite Hesse...
Paradise by Toni Morrison
1998 Reviewed by Marianne from " Let's Read " I love Toni Morrison , I really do. But I had a hard time getting throu...
Canetti, Elias "Auto-da-Fé"
1935 (German title: Die Blendung ) Reviewed by Marianne from Let's Read What a book! Did I like it? Hm, hard to tell. It is des...
PAGES
Home
About
Join
Nobel Prize Laureates
Resources
SEARCH
SOCIAL ICONS
×
SEARCH
An interview about Doris Lessing
Saturday, November 10, 2007
2007: Doris Lessing
video
More video interviews of laureates
here
.
No comments
Post a Comment
NEWER
·
OLDER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment